BlockArt provides a collection of templates in the form of Sections, Starter Packs, and Templates.
- Sections: Individual sections of your site like Hero/Banner, Call to Action, Testimonials, Team, Services, Pricing Table etc.
- Templates: Complete website page like Landing Page, About, Contact, Services etc.
- Starter Packs: Collection of template that forms the complete site for any type like Agecies, Freelancer, Travel etc.
Choose the template, import it to your site, and edit the content & design as you need.
How to Import Templates #
- In WordPress Gutenberg Editor, click BlockArt Library button on the header toolbar.
- Click on one of the tab as your requirement: Sections, Starter Packs, Templates.
- For example, if you want to import sections, hover over on the section you like and click Import button.