Locations: Appearance → Customize → Header & Navigation → Main Header
The Main Header is the section of the site that usually contains the Site Identity, Navigation Menu, Ads, and other important elements. It lies below the Header Top Bar in the MagazineX theme and comes with the following options:
It comes with the following options for customizing the main header:
The theme allows customizing the main header area with various layouts. Currenlty, there are two layout styles, each of which has various styles/designs for displaying the header area. The options are listed below:
Layout 1: Layout 1 allows switching the logo and Header Sidebar position keeping the navigation section and social icon position static. It provided 3 styles to display a logo and Header Sidebar. The options are listed below:
- Style 1 – Logo on Left and Header Sidebar on Right.
- Style 2 – Logo and Header Sidebar on Middle (Available in Pro)
- Style 3 – Logo above the Header Sidebar in the Middle (Available in Pro)
Layout 2: Layout 2 is all about aligning the logo, menu, and social icons on the same line, disabling the header sidebar. It allows 2 options to align the items listed below:
- Style 1- Logo on the left, the menu on the middle, and the social icon on the right.
- Style 2 – Menu on the left, logo on the middle, and social icon on the right. (Available in Pro)
Border Bottom #
MagazineX theme allows displaying the border at the bottom of the Main Header area. This helps site visitors visualize where the Main Header ends, and the content area gets started. It comes with the following two options: (Available in Pro)
- Border Bottom Size: Choose the Thickness of the bottom border size of the Main Header.
- Border Bottom Color: Choose the Color for the bottom border of the Main Header.
Primary Header #
The Primary Header section in the MagazineX theme denotes the section where the Site Identity and Header Sidebar are placed. It doesn’t represent the area containing the navigation menu and social icons.
MagazineX theme provides the option to set the background for the primary header section. You can either add the Color or Image to customize the primary header background.
[Note: The option is available only when Layout 1 is enabled on the Layout section]