Locations: Appearance → Customize → Header→ Primary Menu
Primary Menu Colors #
MagazineX allows you to change the colors of the various elements of the primary menu and comes with the following options:
- Normal: It changes the text color of the menu items.
- Hover: This option changes the color of the menu items on the Hover state.
- Active: It allows you to change the color of the Active menu items.
Sub Menu Colors #
Following are the sub-menu color options for MagazineX:
- Normal: It changes the text color of the sub-menu items.
- Hover: It changes the color of the sub-menu items during the Hover state.
Header Actions #
Enabling the Header Actions switch will allow you to add widgets to the side of your Primary Menu. You can add the widget by clicking on “Click here to edit Header Action Widget features” or by navigating to Widgets → Header Action Sidebar.
This allows you to enable or disable the Search Icon on the header area.